Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Being A Mother

Wak with his beloved ones


you've cheered up our life
when he was 7 months 


Salam and Cheers...Tambah Imej

It has been 5  months  I didnt post any write up here after the blog being published. Well, life goes so fast until I didnt realize that my little ones has grown up swiftly. Me and my other half being so excited witnessing his rapid developments until he's able to spray saliva.  


People may say life gonna be limited with a baby existence, but they are totally wrong!!! What if  people said those things before you were born in the world? You might be sad right? These 2, 3 days I was online with some of close friends who are still single, we were talking about career life and suddenly she said " dear, sorry to say that married woman with child are now facing a problem in getting a job,"...Gosshh!!! I really  didnt agree with her says and can you imagine that she'a a narrow minded.

Guys...

I managed to sustain in my career eventhough I've two boys ( hubby and son) to be handled. Its depend on how smart and efficient we are.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

agreed... aku dah ada 2... still learning to manage my time... learning don't stop... dlm nak jaga 3 org ni (include hubby la) aku buat mcm2 benda lain... boleh jer.. aku pun keje jugak... Silap besar lah sapa yg kata camtu... xbaik tau.. Anak tu anugerah tuhan... rezeki.. harta yg paling berharga...

Raiyan said...

haah betul tu babe....tapi mcm cun je pakai korset ko tu hehehe berapa rm beb?

Raiyan said...

haah betul tu babe....tapi mcm cun je pakai korset ko tu hehehe berapa rm beb?

Unknown said...

Korset ni bleh beli installment... 100/month pun bleh... nak try... umah ko kt ner meh aku dtg ukur badan.. ko try jer dulu 2 3hr... pastu ko decide ler nak amik ke tak...